- Can I get diapers while I am pregnant? Yes at 8 months with proof of pregnancy
- I missed my appointment can I reschedule? Yes, place another order…if for this
month place in the comment section that you missed your appointment and where
you were supposed to pick up. Pay attention to the date to make sure of the month
you are ordering for
- What do you give? Diapers, period supplies, incontinence supplies and wipes when
- Can someone else pick up for me? Yes, but they must follow pick up instructions.
- Can I get a potty/kit for my baby? Yes, but you must complete the 1-hour virtual
class. When completed your next order let us know that you need toilet training.
- What kind of diapers do you have? We have various brands, but can’t guaranteed
what brand you will receive
- Can I change my diaper size after I place my order? No
- What is the cutoff date for orders each month? The Wednesday the week before
- If you have twins or are a grandparent, please let us know in the comment section.
- No proof of baby call 313-478-4420
- Please when placing your online order write down pick up information; the date, time and
location that shows on the form.
- If your child/children have Medicaid and have a special need you may be able to get free diapers delivered to your home.
- Check this link below to see if you are eligible
Pediatric Incontinence Supplies Through Medicaid (aeroflowurology.com)